Why Book Direct?
We offer all our guests who make a direct booking 10% discount on dinner which can be used in either our Fleur de Lys Brasserie Restaurant or in our Fleur de Sel Restaurant!The Wood Norton
Classic Country Escape
DON'T MISS OUT.....
On our Winter Special Offer valid from November 2018 onwards
from ONLY £159.00 per room
- Hot Chocolate & Brownie for two on arrival
- An allocation towards a three course brasserie dinner for two in our wood pannelled restaurant (£30pp)
- Complimentary bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival
- Overnight accommodation
- Full English breakfast the following morning
- Complimentary Upgrade on arrival to a Main Hall Bedroom - Subject to availability - To Guarantee your upgrade we are delighted to offer a special offer on our Upgrades - Hall Executive Double @ £26 - reduced from £45 / Hall Queen Deluxe @ £36 - reduced from £65 / Hall Luxury Feature @ £96 - reduced from £150 *Upgrade charges are per room per night*
* Offer is valid from November 2018 until end of March 2019
Available from 2017-01-05 until 2019-12-30
The Wood Norton requires notification of a cancellation by 3.00pm two days (48 hours) prior to arrival to prevent cancellation charges being made. We request all cancellations are addressed to the hotel, in writing, via letter/ email or fax; if you have made your booking via an online booking agent, cancellations cannot be taken by the hotel. You should cancel your booking through the original source you used to make the booking. If you cancel your booking after 3.00pm, 48 hours prior to arrival, the full cost of your reservation will be chargeable, in the event that we are unable to re-let the room. A no show will also incur this charge. For this reason we advise, if you have not done so already, that you should ensure that you have adequate insurance cover.For cancellations done less than 2 day(s), prior to arrival date, hour limit of 06:00 PM, the cancellation fee is 1 night(s).
A valid credit card number is required to book and guarantee your reservation. When confirming a pre-payment booking full prepayment will be debited from the card upon booking. Pre-payment bookings are non-refundable & non-transferable
Credit card required at time of booking.